2018 Spring Meeting | A Confluence of Technology & Transaction Center Expertise
The Resort Reservations Association is pleased to announce that we will co-locate our Spring Meeting with Inntopia INSIGHT Users Group & Conference at the Hotel Talisa in Vail, Colorado on May 20 & 21.
Overview: Twice a year, RRA gathers together individuals with similar responsibilities to share their call center’s performance, successes and challenges. Topics range from operational functions such as agent training and retention to increasing conversion, utilizing technology/tools as well as big picture issues such as the effects of the rent-by-owner phenomenon, how to adjust marketing and operations in a slow year and how to implement and maintain work-from-home call center agents. Our small association has been around for several decades and has proven valuable to the top ski resorts in North America (see membership list).
How to Attend: We are now opening our membership to all types call center operators and invite Inntopia INSIGHT attendees to get a taste of our association at no charge by attending our Spring Meeting for FREE. To take advantage of this, please contact Katie Barnes at email@example.com. Existing members members, simply email Katie to tell her know you'll be attending.
Agenda: When the winter season has concluded, skiing operations are put to rest, spring break has sprung and gone, 17/18 ski season transactions are all said and done, and signs of summer point to yes;, we’ll ask a few of these questions….
- Have snow challenges changed consumer tolerance to rate and value perceptions? And how have we used technology to capture and use that information for favorable results?
- How has technology recently helped increase the array of opportunities throughout the sales, distribution & reservation process?
- What data-driven marketing efforts have proven a return and are deemed worthy to continue? What is that data we are looking at and how are we getting it?
- How are we responding to and preparing for the Rental by Owner market’s continued evolution?
- What drives customers to book destination, brand and property-direct the first time and thereafter?
- Have our destination and drive-markets seasonally changed and if so, how are coalescing those patterns with innovative ideas and tools?
Here is an outline of the agenda (subject to change) and will be updated regularly so check back often.
Day 1 – Sunday, May 20th
- 1pm – 5pm Charter Member Round Table – Sharing of performance metrics, successes and challenges form the past winter season and upcoming summer season by Charter Member (Resort Reservation Operators) Only.
- 5:15 – 6:45pm Sponsored Happy Hour
- 7:00 Sponsored Dinner
Day 2 – Monday, May 21st
- 8:30am – 9am Sponsored Breakfast
- 9am – 12pm Workshops and Sessions
- 12pm – 1:15pm Sponsored Lunch
- 1:15pm – 4:00pm Workshops and Sessions
- 4:00 – Adjourn
Stay tuned for a group activity to take place the morning of Sunday, May 20th.
Logistics & Travel Info: The RRA Spring Meeting will take place on Sunday afternoon (May 20th) and all day on Monday (May 21st) prior to the kick-off to Inntopia INSIGHT Users Group and Conference that evening. For more information on Inntopia INSIGHT, please go to http://corp.inntopia.com/insight/. Information on hotel and travel arrangements are available here. Rooms at the newly remodeled Hotel Talisa in Vail start at $159/night.
INSIGHT Registration: RRA members receive $50 on Inntopia INSIGHT Users Group & Conference registration. Use the code Save$50 when you register.