Our first meeting as Resort Reservations Association (formerly CRADR) will be held in Aspen, Colorado on October 2 - 3, which is to be proceeded by our group hike from Crested Butte to Aspen (see below for details). We hope you'll join us as we celebrate this exciting change!
Travel Info: Book your room at the Aspen Square Hotel in Aspen, Colorado. Rates start at $139/night for a Fireplace Studio. To take advantage of this rate and book your reservation, please call the Aspen Square at 970-925-1000 and refer to the group number #43508. If you've never been to Aspen and are looking for general information, please go to go https://www.stayaspensnowmass.com/vacation.
Register: Let us know your'e coming! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names, job titles and email addresses of who will be attending from your organization. Please keep in mind that each membership includes 2 attendees. Additional people are $125/person.
Agenda (subject to change):
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2
- 9am - 12:30pm: Cycling & Call Center Tour (All Members Welcome!). Join for a leisurely bike ride from Aspen to Basalt followed by a call center tour of Stay Aspen Snowmass and Lunch. More details to follow
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Charter Member Round Table (Charter Members Only). During the Charter Member Round Table, cen reses will share their performance from this past season and the upcoming summer so we can learn from each other's experiences. Each Charter Member will have a few minutes to first talk briefly about their business model, the size of their cen res and resort/destination, etc. and then about their performance. Members who attend are required fill out a template that will ensure that members are sharing the same information and call center metrics. The templates will be emailed in advance and will need to be returned to Katie in advance of the meeting. Of most interest is hearing about your opportunities, treats, best practices, etc. rather than a regurgitation of the data points.
5:15 pm – 6:45pm: Happy Hour (All Members Welcome!).
Courtesy of Red Sky Travel Insurance
- 7:15pm - Hosted Dinner. (All Members Welcome!)
Courtesy of Inntopia
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3 - All Members Welcome
8:30am- 9:00am: Hosted Continental Breakfast.
Courtesy of CSA Travel Protection and George Meshkov
- The below sessions and workshops are a subject to change are not in the order they will appear on the final agenda.
- President’s Report & New Member Introductions
- Inntopia/DestiMetrics Market Update - Ralf Garrison
- Mergers & Acquisitions: From Competitors to Coworkers
- Case Study on Implementing the Work-From-Home Agent
- Training – What to train when and why - Tim Lonergan of Copper Mountain
- Lunch. Courtesy of Travel Guard. Location TBD
- Second Chance Bookings - Colin Morrison of Navis
- Increasing Revenue & Efficiencies through your phone system - Emily McCue of Mammoth Mountain
- Lodging Assessment – Short Term Rentals, Rent By Owner, Affordable Housing
- Associate Member Panel/PresentationsRent by Owner - What now?
- 10 Minute Talks. Call for Presenters! We are looking for our members (charter and/or associate) to do 10-minute presentations on how small (or big) changes to your operations have either increase efficiencies or revenue. Anything goes! Please contact Katie at email@example.com or 970-390-4370.
- 4:00 pm: Adjourn
Extreme Networking - September 30th & October 1
- The group activities at our meetings have been well received with lots of positive feedback so this fall we are taking our activity to the next level. We are planning on hiking from Crested Butte to Aspen! We'll spend the night in Crested Butte on Saturday, Sept 30th and hike to Aspen on Sunday, October 1st (weather permitting). It's a 10.2 mile hike and will take 6-8 hours (details on hike). Our Charter Members in both Crested Butte and Aspen are helping with logistics, which will be trickier than usual with shuttling cars, etc. but we are excited to make this happen. A few things to know...
- If you're flying in, we suggest you fly in to Aspen by mid-day on Saturday, Sept. 30 so that you can jump in to the cars going from Aspen to Crested Butte. We'll plan on being in Crested Butte by dinner.
- Not interested in hiking but want to be part of the fun? You can still join us in Crested Butte but drive over to Aspen on Sunday instead of hike, and maybe even help us shuttle cars.
- We have lodging available through our member, Crested Butte Mountain Resort, starting at $115/night plus tax/fees and includes a complimentary chair lift ride. To book, go to www.skicb.com\mygroup and use booking code: CRADRFALL.
Please contact Katie (firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-390-4370) with questions or to let me know you'll be joining.